Porcelain veneers are made of a hard tooth-colored material, which is layered on the front of the teeth to change the appearance and shape of teeth.
Porcelain veneers are made in a dental lab with better texture and shape selection than ever before; making it easier than ever before to achieve better appearance along with durability.
Modern dental veneers look and feel just like your natural teeth. Dental veneers are often used for patients who want a cosmetically perfect or enhanced smile.
Dental veneers are provided in the following scenarios:
- Enhance or alter the appearance of your teeth- dental veneers can give you a perfect Hollywood smile
- Repair Cracks and Chips- dental veneers will restore chipped teeth
- Fill Gaps Between Front Teeth - dental veneers will allow you to close diastemas or other spaces between any of your teeth
- Misaligned Teeth- dental veneers will make misaligned teeth appear aligned
- Reduce Stains- with dental veneers you will be able to select the shade of your teeth, having a bright white smile that will not darken as natural teeth do.
- Shape- dental veneers will allow you to select the shape and size of the teeth, allowing you to correct worn teeth